Finnegan Equine Multi-purpose Hoof Stand
Let the Finnegan Hoof Stand take the strain
Horse owners, competitive riders, grooms and farriers are benefiting from the Hoof Stand today. The hoof stand is simple but effective for horse and handler:
- Less back / hip / knee strain when working horse’s hooves (tested by Queens University, Belfast)
- A more relaxed horse, resting the foot in the lower position
- Less fidgeting from the horse, safer for the handler
- Makes barefoot trimming, fitting studs and general hoof work easier
- Built to last
This multi-purpose hoof stand is built with high-quality materials using UK world class cutting edge manufacturing techniques. Well engineered and simple to use, it was created to help improve the lives of horses and handlers worldwide.
Light weight but strong and robust, easily stored and transported.
Self-levelling three leg design can be used on uneven surfaces.
Lifelong use, easily serviced, easily adjusted, all parts easily replaced with no specialist tools required.
Fixed leg model – £59 inc. UK postage which comes in the following sizes:
- Mini legs. 12 inches to suit mini breeds and dunkies.
- Small legs. 14 inches to suit all handlers from 5foot to 5 foot 4 ins.
- Standard legs. 16 inches. Recommended for handlers from 5 foot 4 to 5 foot 8 ins.
- Large legs. 18 inches. Recommended for handlers for 5 foot 8 inches+.
- Heavy duty Farriers legs. 20 inches.